Do you ship international? What are the costs and timeframes?
We ship all over the world from our facility here in Alachua, Florida!
We ship internationally via UPS and the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Just enter in your shipping address during checkout, and select your country from the dropdown.
You'll see your shipping options presented to you before you complete your order:
Choosing the right shipping option for your order:
- USPS First Class Mail International is the most economical option (usually starting at around $20 USD), but can take anywhere from 10-30 days to arrive
- USPS Priority Mail International estimates arrival within 6-10 business days.
- USPS Express International Mail estimates 3-5 days for delivery. (Visit USPS's International Shipping page for more info.)
- UPS Standard International estimates arrival within 3 or more business days.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited estimates arrival within 2-5 business days.
- UPS Worldwide Saver estimates 1-3 business days. (Visit UPS's International Shipping Page for more info.)
We recommend placing orders shipping internationally as early as possible in advance of the time you need it!
Customs/VAT fees must be paid by the recipient, and cannot be paid for in advance.
For more info about customs and import fees, see this guide.
PLEASE NOTE: All prices on our site are in US dollars. Check with your bank, credit card, or PayPal to determine the exchange rate if you normally use a different currency.