How can I edit the color, contrast, or brightness of my photo?
Our photo editor can help you crop and adjust your photo's color, contrast, brightness, and more! Here are some steps on how to use the adjust section of our editor:
1. After uploading your photo, scroll all the way down on the Choose A Size page , and click the Edit My Image button:
2. From here, you can make cropping adjustments (if any); the rectangular shape will stay locked to the shape of our glass.
3. Click the Adjust button to view the tools you can use to edit your photo. Click the arrow symbols to toggle through all the available tools:
4. Clicking on an icon below the photo will bring up a sliding bar that will let you increase (slide right) or decrease (slide left) that element of the image:
Click Done to save those changes, or cancel if they don't look right.
5. When you're happy with how your photo looks, click Done, and then the Save Changes button. Once your changes are saved, you'll be ready to pick a print size and add that photo to your cart!
Need more help placing an order? Check out this guide for step-by-step instructions that will take you through the whole checkout process.