How can I edit the color, contrast, or brightness of my photo?
Our photo editor can help you crop and adjust your photo's color, contrast, brightness, and more! Here are some steps on how to use the adjust section of our editor:
1. After uploading your photo, click the Edit photo button (you'll also find it under the Add to Cart button on our size selection page).
2. First, make cropping adjustments (if any), and click Save Changes.
3. Now you'll see the main editor menu. Click the Adjust button to view all the tools you can use to adjust the photo.
4. Click on each icon below the photo for a sliding bar that will let you increase or decrease that element of the image:
TIP: Most photos' color will pop with an increase in Saturation:
Increasing the Sharpness will also help make the details of your photo more defined. Click the plus button any time to zoom in and get a closer look while making any adjustments:
5. When you're happy with how your photo looks, click that Save Changes button, and then Done Editing.
6. Now your changes are applied, and you're ready to pick a print size and add that photo to your cart!
Need more help placing an order? Check out this guide for step-by-step instructions that will take you through the checkout process.