How do I order a gift card?
Give the awesome gift of a Fracture print and you’ll instantly become the favorite friend or family member!
Simply go to our gift card page:
Select which Gift Card type/delivery method you prefer.
Physical Gift Card
Physical Gift Cards are sent free through the mail (USPS First Class only) alongside an informational booklet. To order:
Add it to your Cart!
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT PHYSICAL GIFT CARDS:
- Physical Gift Cards can only be mailed within the United States with USPS First Class Mail.
- Physical Gift Cards can not be delivered with expedited shipping or be sent internationally. (Try sending it as a Digital Gift Card instead!)
- Orders that only contain only Physical Gift Cards will be mailed out by the following business day, and arrive 3-5 days after being shipped.
- If you order a Physical Gift Card in the same order as Fracture prints or stands, the gift card will arrive in the box alongside the rest of the order.
Digital Gift Card
For a gift card to be emailed to a recipient, or emailed to yourself for instant printing, you can select a Digital Gift Card.
Select the "Digital Gift Card" option.
Select the amount.
Enter your recipient's name in the "To" field, and your name in the "From" field. With Digital Gift Cards, you'll also have a space to include a short message.
Digital Gift Cards let you schedule exactly when the recipient will receive the email containing gift card:
Add it to your Cart!
- Digital Gift Cards will be delivered to the email specified right after ordering (please allow around 10 minutes for it to arrive in your inbox)
- You can order Digital Gift Cards at the same time that you order prints, and they do count toward the free shipping minimum. 🙂
- Digital Gift Cards scheduled for future delivery are sent at 7:00 AM EST on the day you selected.
If you want it delivered at any other time that day, you'll need to have the Digital Gift Card sent to your own email address, so you can then forward the message to the recipient at the exact time you want.