What if my order should be tax exempt?

If you plan on ordering Fracture prints for resale and have a state-issued resale tax certificate (sometimes called a sales tax certificate, reseller permit, or sales tax exemption certificate), you can submit it to our team to arrange for tax exemption on all orders placed under your account.

Simply email a digital copy of your certificate to taxes@fractureme.com, and our team will reply shortly to confirm your tax exemption.

If you're ordering for a 501(c)(3) organization, you'll still need to provide a valid Sales Tax Exemption Certificate for your state.

If you've previously submitted documentation for tax exemption before August 2023, we'll need to update and re-verify your documentation for our new tax platform. Please email it to taxes@fractureme.com and we'll make sure you're all set!